Reimburse your Premium for the First Month-Premium As Low As RM37
During this pandemic, COVID-19 has strained many parts of our life. Don’t be one of them. PolicyStreet now offers AXA Emedic coverage with a super low premium from only RM37 per month. Since we care, we will pay your first month premium!
But this won’t be for long, so hurry up and grab it fast!
Provide your family members the best possible protection against COVID-19 today!
Terms and Conditions of AXA Emedic COVID-19 Campaign (Reimburse the First Month Premium with PolicyStreet
1. PolicyStreet AXA Emedic Campaign is organised by Polisea Sdn Bhd. The Campaign shall commence on 15th October 2020 and shall be available until 31st December 2020 (both dates inclusive) unless notified otherwise. PolicyStreet reserves the right to end the Campaign earlier than 31st December 2020.
2. The Qualifying Product for this Campaign is: AXA Emedic
- AXA Emedic
3. PolicyStreet reserves the right to approve or reject any reimbursement application emailed without assigning any reason(s).
5. Maximum of RM100 per policy will be reimbursed and this solely depends on the policy price paid to AXA. Even if the policy price exceeds RM100, PolicyStreet will only reimburse RM100.
6. By participating in this Campaign, each Purchaser agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
6.1. PolicyStreet reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without notice. Any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Campaign by PolicyStreet shall not entitle the Purchaser to any claim or compensation against PolicyStreet for any loss or damage incurred by the Purchaser as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
6.2. The decisions of PolicyStreet in relation to every aspect of the Campaign, shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Purchaser will be entertained.
6.3. The decisions of PolicyStreet are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
6.4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Campaign, each Purchaser or Successful Purchaser agrees that he/she will not hold PolicyStreet and its partners liable for any injury, loss or damages that he/she may incur in connection with the Campaign.
6.5. Any term and condition applicable to this Campaign which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.6.6. The terms and conditions herein contained shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Each Purchaser agrees that the Courts of Malaysia have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Campaign.
6.6. The terms and conditions herein contained shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Each Purchaser agrees that the Courts of Malaysia have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Campaign.
FAQ of AXA Emedic COVID-19 Campaign (Reimburse the First Month Premium with PolicyStreet)
1. How do I enjoy this special offer?
This offer is applicable for AXA Emedic medical cards only that is offered by PolicyStreet in collaboration with AXA. All insurance products are underwritten by licensed insurers regulated by the Central Bank Malaysia. To enjoy this offer, you should click the link Covid-19 Insurance and purchase the product available on the website. Any purchase made outside of this website will not be entitled for this special reimbursement.
2. How do I claim my reimbursement?
After a successful purchase of AXA Emedic from the website link, within a month, you will need to:
Send your E-Card together with the required password for the E-Card for verification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include all the details mentioned below in your email to email@example.com for your reimbursement to be processed.
- Full Name (as per Identity Card)
- Identity Card either NRIC or Passport No
- Bank Name
- Bank Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Account Number (Malaysia Bank Account only)
3. Is there a limit to the number of purchases?
There is no limit of the medical cards as long as they are bought using the website link and the medical card is purchased for yourself and/or family members.
4. Is there a maximum amount I can claim for?
Yes, you can claim for a maximum of RM100 per policy, this would solely depend on your policy price.
5. When can I get my reimbursement?
You will receive your reimbursement once the PolicyStreet team has verified and processed your application within 7 working days.
6. How will I know that my reimbursement is banked in?
An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be received informing you that your reimbursement has been processed and debited into your nominated bank account.
7. What if I do not receive my reimbursement?
Send your enquiry to email@example.com and a reply will be received within 24 hours (within 1 working day).
8. What are the possible payment methods to purchase AXA Emedic?
You can either use a credit card or online banking to pay for your product.
9. How long will it take to approve my application on Emedic purchase?
For Malaysians, approval is immediate upon successful payment. For non-Malaysians, approval can take 3 – 5 working days.
10. When will I receive my E-Policy?
This may take up to a further of 1 working day in order to receive your E-Policy.
11. Is there a family plan?
Instead of having separate plans and payments for each family member, you can opt for a family package and monthly payment. Family Plan is only available to Malaysians.
The Emedic Family Plan must consist of at least 2 persons in any of the following combinations:
- Husband and wife
- Married parents and child(ren) below 16 years old
- Single parent and child(ren) below 16 years old
12. Why do I need a medical card?
Medical card is a type of insurance coverage that reimburse your medical and surgical costs in the event of a hospitalisation, in this case COVID-19. You are differing the risk of financial loss to the insurance company. In return, the insurance company will provide you financial assistance for hospitalization due to COVID-19.
13. Who is the policyholder for this coverage?
You are, unless the policy is purchased on behalf of others.
14. When will the policy be effective from?
The policy will be effective from the date the purchase is finalised.
15. How long will I be insured?
Depending on the type of policy you have purchased. It will be yearly renewable for online medical cards.
16. Why do I need to buy a medical card for COVID-19 when I am aware that the Government is taking care of testing and treatment bills for COVID-19?
As you are aware, COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly on a daily basis and it is volatile. The Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia (APHM) has claimed that on 16th March, private hospitals are ready to coordinate the management of COVID-19 patients, should Government hospitals get overburdened.
Should this be announced at a later date, your medical card will enable you to claim for treatments from private hospitals, subject to terms and conditions of the coverage.
17. Are COVID-19 private home screening processes claimable under medical card?
Subject to the terms and conditions, medical cards cover pre-hospitalisation specialist consultations and diagnostic tests such as COVID-19 screening with condition that they are conducted in the hospital. Hence, private home screening is not claimable under your medical card.
In brief, we want to make sure you are satisfied and feel protected under AXA Emedic Coverage. We strongly believe in quality and long lasting relationships, even though we are aware that earning money is just as important!
As always, our customers’ satisfaction is significant to us.